Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Two of Teen Week

I'm so happy so many people are following! It makes me so happy! We have two more guests before I show you my fun project! Come check back to see me make a birthday cake! Remember to comment on each post for a better chance to win the blog candy.

So, for day of Teen Week we have Madison from Funky Cards teaching us how to make an amazing card, I need to try this! Here is what she had to say:


My name is Madison W.  I am the founder of Funky Cards.  I am a high school student and I started making and selling cards 14 months ago.  I hope to have a career in design one day.  I appreciate all that I have learned from the online crafting community.  I love sharing my ideas with my followers.  I would like you to consider following me:)

The card I created today is a waterfall card.  When you pull the bottom heart you expose four panels, one at a time.  This friendship card includes cutes little critters and the saying, "You will always be my best friend, you know to much."  If you want to know how to make a waterfall card you can watch a tutorial video by clicking HERE.




Thanks for letting me share my card with you:)  ~Madison

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love waterfall cards, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so cute! I wanna make one now!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling card! I am a follower of Madison's already and she has such a cute style :) Love the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Card! I just watched the video and can't wait to make my own!
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!

    Nicki121986@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this waterfall card. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had never heard of a waterfall card, what a great idea super cute

    insanechicdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete