header About Videos Categories Facebook Pintrest Contact Home

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Butterfly Card

Hello everyone,
I'm Jessica a seventeen year old girl who enjoys making cards. This is my first episode. I hope you enjoy it.Please follow the blog and spread the word!



Ingredients:
-Anna Griffin cardstock
Cricut Sentimentals Cartridge
-Zig 2 way glue pen
-Stickles
- DCWV cardstock
-Plain blue cardstock

If you wold like me to post a review of your product please contact me for information.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is delanee I just started a blog, too and would love you to came visit me at teencricutqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog I love your video!
    I still haven't sold my Cricut yet, but I am stuck on an island where paper crafting isn't very popular.
    For a sticker maker, you can get a smaller manual feed one from XYRON, I love it for the small intricate things and it didn't bother my pocket book any. You can see it in one of my posts!

    ReplyDelete