header About Videos Categories Facebook Pintrest Contact Home

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Call

I decided to enter the My Pink Stamper design call challenge. Robyn over at My pink Stamper is a talented crafter, who I admire very much. Her videos inspired me to start making cards and even to buy a Cricut!

For this challenge, Robyn asked us to create a card using our favorite cartridge and her favorite colors: pink, green and brown. The winner will get to be part of her design team! I decided to use the Create a Critter cartridge, it's filled with the most adorable characters and I just adore it!

For this card I used:
-Pink Card stock from Colorbök
-Orange cardstock from Cricut papers
-Ice cream pattered paper  by American Crafts
-Ribbon by Sweet Petites
-Stickles, star dust used on scarf
-"Sweet Thoughts to You" stamp from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions

I really hope Robyn considers me for this challenge! 

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper love the penguin love the blog CUTE!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I {HEART} comments sooo very much and I totally read every single one!! You left a question asking if I drew the pen stitching to my cake ...yes I did! I hope it was just the right amount and not too much...I am glad you liked it!
    Thanks again for visiting my blog!~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! I love the paper too. Great job. TFS
    I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry you didn't make the MPS design team. Keep trying and don't give up. I tried out for about 6 design teams before I made one. Now my crafting business & the things I am able to do, are amazing me. I've learned by keeping God first in all I do, He helps me succeed.

    ReplyDelete